Home Uncategorized What is the celebrity world is saying about Diddy? From 50 Cent...

What is the celebrity world is saying about Diddy? From 50 Cent to Usher and Kanye all the famous names whose comments are emerging after feds raided his homes in LA and Miami

8
0


Diddy‘s homes in Los Angeles and Miami have been raided by federal officers in relation to an ongoing sex-trafficking investigation.

There has been no confirmation about what precipitated the raids, however the music mogul has been hit with several lawsuits alleging sexual assault.

Daphne Joy, the mother of 50 Cent’s son, was named as a sex worker in a lawsuit against Diddy filed by his former producer, Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones, who alleged the music exec abuses both men and women. 

No criminal charges have been made against Diddy and he has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct, branding the recent ‘unprecedented’ raids a ‘witch hunt’.

Aaron Dyer, issued a statement on Combs’ behalf in regards to the to the Homeland Security Investigation on March 27 stating they were ‘based on meritless accusations made in civil lawsuits.’ 

As the entertainment world reacts to the raids on Diddy’s homes, Dailymail.com takes a look at all the stars who responded to the news.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs (pictured 2023) homes in Los Angeles and Miami have been raided by federal officers in relation to an ongoing sex-trafficking investigation

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs (pictured 2023) homes in Los Angeles and Miami have been raided by federal officers in relation to an ongoing sex-trafficking investigation 

His $40 million mansion in Los Angeles (pictured) as well as his Miami property were raided by Homeland Security Investigators

His $40 million mansion in Los Angeles (pictured) as well as his Miami property were raided by Homeland Security Investigators

No criminal charges have been made against Diddy and he has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct, branding the raids a 'witch hunt' (pictured: authorities raiding his LA home)

No criminal charges have been made against Diddy and he has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct, branding the raids a ‘witch hunt’ (pictured: authorities raiding his LA home)

The rapper has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct, branding the raids a 'witch hunt'

The rapper has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct, branding the raids a ‘witch hunt’

Diddy's lawyer said the mogul had not been detained and cooperated with authorities (pictured: SWAT team arriving at P. Diddy's LA home)

Diddy’s lawyer said the mogul had not been detained and cooperated with authorities (pictured: SWAT team arriving at P. Diddy’s LA home)

50 Cent

Queens rapper, 50 Cent (pictured has been at odds with Diddy  since 2007, after he implied - without evidence - that the mogul was onnected to the death of rap legend The Notorious BIG

Queens rapper, 50 Cent (pictured has been at odds with Diddy  since 2007, after he implied – without evidence – that the mogul was onnected to the death of rap legend The Notorious BIG

The feud between Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and hip-hop powerhouse 50 Cent has been well documented.

Diddy and the Queens rapper have been at odds ever since 2007, when 50 Cent implied, without evidence, that the music mogul was connected to the death of rap legend The Notorious BIG, according to Newsweek.

Shortly after it emerged that the Bad Boy star’s properties had been raided by Homeland Security Investigators, 50 Cent was quick to mock the musician online.

Taking to X, as well as Instagram, the rapper who was born Curtis Jackson posted screenshots of the news from TMZ and FOX 11.

Captioning the images of the federal officers entering Diddy’s properties on X, 50 Cent wrote: ‘They don’t come like that unless they got a case.’

In another Instagram post, 50 Cent quipped: ‘s**t just got real.’

By 10am on March 26, 50 Cent had deleted the Instagram post.

However, the executive producer didn’t stop taunting Diddy online, as he shared a fake docu-series poster about Diddy on the platform on March 27.

The rapper has taunted Diddy online several times since the raids, quipping: 'They don’t come like that unless they got a case'

The rapper has taunted Diddy online several times since the raids, quipping: ‘They don’t come like that unless they got a case’

50 Cent took another swipe at the music mogul sharing a fake docu-series poster titled 'Diddy Do It?'

50 Cent took another swipe at the music mogul sharing a fake docu-series poster titled ‘Diddy Do It?’ 

The mother of 50 Cent's son, Daphne Joy has been named  as someone who Diddy regularly paid for sex in a lawsuit (pictured: Daphne, 50 Cent and their son Sire)

The mother of 50 Cent’s son, Daphne Joy has been named  as someone who Diddy regularly paid for sex in a lawsuit (pictured: Daphne, 50 Cent and their son Sire)

The bombshell $30 million lawsuit filed by Rodney Jones, a former producer for Sean 'Diddy' Combs claims that Combs paid Joy a stipend for her sexual services

The bombshell $30 million lawsuit filed by Rodney Jones, a former producer for Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs claims that Combs paid Joy a stipend for her sexual services 

The poster for the ‘series’ – entitled ‘Diddy Do It?’ – displayed tattered images of the rapper laying alongside various case files.

‘This is gonna break records when this drops. GLG,’ 50 Cent wrote alongside the images.

He added: ‘GreenLightGang you know the vibes @bransoncognac @lecheminduroi.’

The two tags he included in the post are spirit brands he owns – Le Chemin du Roi and Branson Cognac.

50 Cent’s ex-girlfriend and mother of his son, Daphne Joe has been named as women who Diddy regularly paid for sex in a sexual assault lawsuit filed against Diddy by producer Rodney ‘Lil Rod’ Jones.

OnlyFans model gave birth to the Queens rapper’s son, Sire, in 2012. 

After the pair split, Joy alleged 50 Cent waqs physically abusive – a claim the hip-hop star denies. 

Since then, 50 Cent has regularly commented on a purported relationship between Diddy and Joy.

Cassie

Diddy's ex girlfriend, Cassie, (pictured 2018) has issued a statement via her attorney following the raids, stating: 'Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr Combs responsible for his depraved conduct'

Diddy’s ex girlfriend, Cassie, (pictured 2018) has issued a statement via her attorney following the raids, stating: ‘Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr Combs responsible for his depraved conduct’

The R&B singer started her relationship with Diddy at the age of 19. She later filed a lawsuit alleging the music mogul sexually assaulted her. The suit was eventually settled

The R&B singer started her relationship with Diddy at the age of 19. She later filed a lawsuit alleging the music mogul sexually assaulted her. The suit was eventually settled

Cassandra Ventura, also known professionally as Cassie, dated Combs for over a decade before eventually parting ways in 2018.

The R&B singer reacted to the raids on Diddy’s home, releasing a statement via her lawyer Douglas Wigdor, Newsweek reports.

‘Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr Combs responsible for his depraved conduct,’ the statement said.

In November 2023, Cassie filed a lawsuit against her ex-boyfriend alleging that the Bad Boy exec controlled and abused her throughout their relationship.

The lawsuit claimed that Diddy would ply Cassie with drugs, beat her and force her to engage in sexual intercourse with male prostitutes while he watched and recorded.

Cassie, who met the rapper when she was 19 years old, also accused Diddy of forcing his way into her home and raping her just before the end of their relationship, according to the lawsuit.

The pair settled the suit that same month, but specific details regarding the settlement have not been shared.

‘I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,’ Cassie said in a statement on November 18.

‘I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.’

Diddy also shared his own statement following the lawsuit, which read: ‘We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love.’

Aubrey O’Day

Aubrey O'Day (pictured) - who is a former member of Diddy's girl group Danity Kane - took to social media to speak out about the raids

Aubrey O’Day (pictured) – who is a former member of Diddy’s girl group Danity Kane – took to social media to speak out about the raids

Danity Kane disbanded only a year after they formed in 2005 due to tensions with music mogul Diddy (left to right: Aubrey, Dawn, Diddy, Aundrea, Shannon and Wanita)

Danity Kane disbanded only a year after they formed in 2005 due to tensions with music mogul Diddy (left to right: Aubrey, Dawn, Diddy, Aundrea, Shannon and Wanita)

An ex-member of a group managed by Diddy, Aubrey O’Day, has also broke her silence following the raid on the music executive’s properties.

Danity Kane was a group put together by Diddy on the MTV show Making The Band in 2005.

Featuring in the group’s line-up were Shannon Bex, Aubrey O’Day, Aundria Fimbres, Wanita ‘D.Woods’ Woodgett and Dawn Richard.

Due to heightened tensions between Diddy and the girl group, Danity Kane eventually disbanded in 2006.

Ex-Making The Band contestant, O’Day, wrote in an Instagram Story post: ‘What you sow, you shall reap,’ following the news.

In a separate Instagram Story post, the singer penned: ‘Respectfully, I’ve been telling y’all this for 2 decades and did anyone listen? No.’

O’Day then posted a short video of the slain rapper Tupac Shakur dancing, though it contrasted with her somber caption.

‘There is no “too soon” on this one, just “too late,”‘ she wrote.

It’s unclear if O’Day’s choice of a clip of Tupac was meaningful, as Diddy (real name: Sean Combs) has been rumored to have been involved in his 1996 shooting death.

She also shared another message to X, adding: ‘I pray this emboldens all of US victims to finally speak on what we have endured.’

She said Diddy was 'reap[ing' what he had 'sow[n]' in one post, while also urging other potential victims to speak up

She said Diddy was ‘reap[ing’ what he had ‘sow[n]’ in one post, while also urging other potential victims to speak up

O'Day then posted a short video of the slain rapper Tupac Shakur dancing, though it contrasted with her somber caption. 'There is no "too soon" on this one, just "too late,"' she wrote

 O’Day then posted a short video of the slain rapper Tupac Shakur dancing, though it contrasted with her somber caption. ‘There is no “too soon” on this one, just “too late,”‘ she wrote

It's unclear if O'Day's choice of a clip of Tupac was meaningful, as Diddy (real name: Sean Combs) has been rumored to have been involved in his 1996 shooting death (pictured: Aubrey and Cassie in 2006)

It’s unclear if O’Day’s choice of a clip of Tupac was meaningful, as Diddy (real name: Sean Combs) has been rumored to have been involved in his 1996 shooting death (pictured: Aubrey and Cassie in 2006)

Tanika Rey – Diddy’s ex-backup dancer  

Other entertainers who have worked with the music mogul have also broken their silence since the federal investigation into Diddy.

The Bad Boy star’s former backup dancer, Tanika Ray, alleged she had suffered a ‘horrific’ incident whilst employed by Diddy in the mid-1990s on March 27, 2024.

Ray had made her claims on social media after seeing TV commentator Touré, 53, reveal an alleged incident that occurred between Diddy and one of his family members.

Speaking to Joy Reid on MSNBC, the journalist said he was once close enough to Diddy to be able to ask the music mogul to hire his male family member as an intern.

Touré alleged that Diddy fired his relative after his family member refused to spend the night with him, upon the music mogul’s alleged request.

After the job mysteriously and abruptly ended, Touré asked his relative what had happened – to which he reportedly refused to discuss.

He added that his family member claimed they told Diddy ‘absolutely not’ in response to the inappropriate request.

‘And the internship ended,’ he said.

Tanika Ray, who was formerly a backup dancer for Diddy, claimed to have experienced a 'horrific' incident while in his employ in the mid-1990s in an Instagram post  on March 27

Tanika Ray, who was formerly a backup dancer for Diddy, claimed to have experienced a ‘horrific’ incident while in his employ in the mid-1990s in an Instagram post  on March 27

She broke her silence after watching journalist  Touré' discuss an alleged incident between his family member and the music mogul

She broke her silence after watching journalist  Touré’ discuss an alleged incident between his family member and the music mogul

However, years later, the journalist said the alleged incident between Diddy and his relative emerged. 

Reacting to the story, Ray shared the clip on Instagram penning: ‘I just knew to avoid [Diddy] at all costs…

‘Yes, I danced for him and kept my space. I interviewed him for his projects and kept my space,’ she continued. ‘Nothing that is happening is surprising.’

Something about Touré’s story spoke to Ray, and she reposted a clip of the video before sharing her own video on Instagram addressing her time working for Diddy.

After sharing Touré’s alleged story regarding the music mogul, Ray decided to reveal her own story in a video.

‘You know, we all have stories,’ Ray said while filming herself in closeup after letting Touré’s story play out. ‘Seriously, we all have stories.’

‘Mine is horrific and only five people know it, and I probably will never tell it,’ she continued.

‘But since then, I’ve been like, “Yup,”‘ she added.

The former dancer said she was trepidacious about coming forward, as she believed she would be ‘victimized’.

Nadia Shihata – R. Kelly’s prosecutor

R.Kelly's prosecutor, Nadia Shihata (right) warned that Diddy should be 'very concerned' about the Homeland Security raids on his homes

R.Kelly’s prosecutor, Nadia Shihata (right) warned that Diddy should be ‘very concerned’ about the Homeland Security raids on his homes

The attorney who also prosecuted R Kelly has also revealed her thoughts on the ongoing incidents with Diddy.

Nadia Shihata warned the hip-hop mogul should be ‘very concerned’ about the raid on his homes and claimed it is an indication an investigation is ‘well underway’.

‘Obviously, taking an overt step and investigation of searching two homes means the investigation is well underway here,’ she told NewsNation.

‘They’ve clearly have probable cause to believe a federal crime has been committed and that evidence of that crime or multiple crimes would be found in the two locations that they searched.

‘So, this is this is big news. And if I’m P Diddy, or his lawyers, I’d be very concerned at this point.’

Shihata was instrumental in putting disgraced rapper R Kelly behind bars for 30 years for eight counts of sex trafficking in 2022.

The attorney also shared her advice scared to go to federal officers due to possible non-disclosure agreements (pictured: Shihata and her team leaving the R.Kelly trial in 2021)

The attorney also shared her advice scared to go to federal officers due to possible non-disclosure agreements (pictured: Shihata and her team leaving the R.Kelly trial in 2021)

R Kelly was jailed for 30 years for eight counts of sex trafficking in 2022 thanks to Shihata's work

R Kelly was jailed for 30 years for eight counts of sex trafficking in 2022 thanks to Shihata’s work

Shihata also shared advice to witnesses who may be dubious about speaking to law enforcement, especially if they have signed a non-disclosure agreement.

‘An NDA, that when push comes to shove, is not going to trump a grand jury subpoena or a federal agent or prosecutor asking you questions, but I wouldn’t say that they are, that they have no effect.

‘NDAs can make people very reluctant and hesitant to speak to law enforcement.

‘So, if it’s someone that law enforcement is not already aware of, they may be wary to, you know, themselves contact law enforcement to provide information.

‘And, so they can still deter people in that sense.’



Source link

Previous articleGodzilla X Kong Has A Very Reasonable Budget
Next articleBlood And Honey 3 Will Continue To Murder, Slash Copyright Law

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here