Home Uncategorized Tradie is electrocuted in horror accident while working on the roof of...

Tradie is electrocuted in horror accident while working on the roof of a home on Sydney’s Northern Beaches

12
0



An electrician has tragically died in a horror workplace accident.

The tradie was working on the roof of a home in Manly, on Sydney‘s Northern Beaches when he was electrocuted.

Work Cover and police detectives are now investigating the incident. 

More to come. 



Source link

Previous article50 Cent’s baby momma Daphne Joy is named as Diddy’s ‘SEX WORKER’ in bombshell lawsuit from ex-employee… shedding new light on bitter rift between the rappers
Next articleWhat Authorities Found in Raids at Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Home

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here